Most piano methods are based on the expectation that the pupil knows the alphabet and is familiar with the concept of reading, which is why most children start when they are at least 6 years old.
At Piano Maestros, we introduce our early beginners to the simple and fun Dogs & Birds Piano Method, which allows teaching piano to children from the age of four.
KEY ELEMENTS OF THE DOGS & BIRDS PIANO METHOD
- children are stimulated by beautiful coloured illustrations and adventures with animals
- learning through familiar animals is fun for children
- Cat, Dog, Egg, Fish, Goose, Ant, Bird – show position of notes on keyboard and staves
- children sing the animals as they play – reinforcing learning
- rapid progress through use of Small Animal Tiles and Coloured Staves
For more information about this method please visit www.dogsandbirds.co.uk.
🎹 OUR RECOMMENDATION
Very young children should start with weekly 30-minute lessons, where the parent sits in observing lessons and helps the child with regular practice in between lessons.
For information about available tuition plans visit LESSONS.
Call us on 0203 654 8102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to enquire about piano lessons in your area. Alternatively, you can complete our Enquiry Form and we will get back to you within a few working days.