Would you like to join our team of dedicated piano teachers, and help us on our mission to nurture, inspire and educate new talent?
We are always happy to hear from enthusiastic and committed piano teachers in the area. Please send your CV and covering letter with the information about your piano teaching experience to email@example.com.
We are hiring!
We are looking for a piano tutor for home visits in SE10, SE7, SE3 and SE9 areas. The desired candidate should have some experience in teaching piano to young children (from the age of 4), and should be available at least two afternoons Monday to Friday between 4-7 PM. There is also a possibility of building a class of students during weekends.
Successful candidate requirements:
- positive, encouraging approach and motivation to teach pupils of all abilities, from young children to adults, complete beginners to more experienced players
- piano performance degree or relevant teaching qualification
- experience in teaching piano on one to one basis and ability to prepare pupils for grade exams
- passion for music making and interest in participating in our concerts and events
- desire to provide high-quality education and aim for further professional development
- excellent organisational skills and ability to communicate effectively via email
- professional presentation and potential to provide exceptional customer service
- Current DBS check, public liability insurance and ability to work as self-employed are essential.
Starting date: Autumn 2021. Work will be provided upon submitting all required documents; enhanced DBS check, public liability insurance and ability to work as self-employed are essential.
Remuneration: from £30 per hour, depending on experience.
Please send your CV and covering letter stating your piano teaching experience to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews are being held at the end of August and the start of September 2021. We look forward to hearing from suitable applicants.